BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

҉҈ ҈ ҉ €NJ0Y ҉ ҈ ҉҉҈

*click me*

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 6, 2010

I am so disappointed

I am just so dam disappointed with what u said...


I dont know what i was doing...
I dont know what i have done...
I dont know what had happened...
I dont know what i was...
between us...

My heart was just felt like dropped out and I felt like I wasnt alive for a moment...
died from breathing...
so hard to breathe...
what the hell is those had happened??

I felt I was really a stupid...
A stupid for an empty space?
End Up just nothing left to say...

I am really disapointed...
I feel so tired out of the blue...
I feel so not to care or continue anything i am trying to do...

CAN I GET OUT OF THIS FUCKING SHIT!?

I am so disappointed...
with what u said...

0 comments: