BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

҉҈ ҈ ҉ €NJ0Y ҉ ҈ ҉҉҈

*click me*

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 29, 2010

OMG!!

What should i say on my life??


Said my life is bad...??

Ha.Ha!! it should be not...
cause it isnt bad as other is facing now...

my stuff is just crap all day long...
lay down just think non-sense which i should not think anymore...
it wont return then WONT return larr...
so what?? since no ppl care about right??

so whats the matter i am thinking about it again and again??
HaHa...
it was just a stupid game...
nevermind...

Just Remember that my life is much more better than other is having now...
appreciate it before i am leaving anytime...
i may leave this place someday...
yea...
appreciate the condition i am having now...
got rice...
got fan...
got table...
got queen-size bed...
got ppl to talk...
got parents to complain...
yea...
life wont be the same soon...

just 4get the stupid thing...
please remember this!! =D
MY LIFE IS STIL BETTER!!

0 comments: