BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

҉҈ ҈ ҉ €NJ0Y ҉ ҈ ҉҉҈

*click me*

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 15, 2010

What i learnt and What i gained...

What i learnt...

They GIVE UP, DOES NOT mean i have to give up,

I should SHOW them that they are WRONG for QUITTING.

I SHOULD DO the BEST and LET them SEE.

LET them REGRET for DOING that.

Yes! Jia You!

I will live BETTER!



What i gained...

Ahar!!!
I could reach anywhere i want with my own legS!!!
They just really cant stop me when i want!!!

what do u think after i did that for several times??
HAHAHA!!!
CooL!! my dad will fetch me without much complain!!!
hahaha... woot...

DARE to DO it!! and SHOW THEM u really did!!
They will just offer help =D
u will really get it smoothly, easily!
Thank God for my braveness =)

There is nothing hard but ur heart!
Dare and just do it...
Supporter will be just around =)

lalala...

P.S. God Bless Jong Yao Cheng and Tai Mui Mui~ ;)

Wish everything just turn to be good... =)

0 comments: